Monday, February 23, 2009

Me? making hats, never thought, but man it is awesome!!!






























Well as I sit here with a list a mile long (literally) of things to do I decided to upload and share the pics of the hats i learned to make friday from momma b (who rocks might I add). Of course Kyle snatched the first one the tan one, and I gave my niece Cassy the awesome pink and blue one. Which I will make another of. It was kyle's suggestion and i never would have put those two together, but it looked really neat. So i say again, Me? Making hats? I never thought in a million years I would, but it is awesome. First and foremost is the helping reason, second of all everyone wants one, third of all it is something I can do without having to have perfect vision. I am rally excited...but now the housework and to do list will be much longer than usual..lol...

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! It was nice, but too short as always!! Guess I should get to that mile long list, take care, be safe and smile--God loves ya!!! TTYL...

2 comments:

Momma B said...

I love the pink one! It looks really neat! I am glad that you are having a good time with it!

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

It is fun, but I warned you! Between making hats and blogging and pretending to do homework, I don't get any housework done! It's a good thing Big T doesn't have very high expectations of me. ;)