Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Random Questions Answered Again


Random questions answered

1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? became a foster mom


2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? never made any, this year i will make goals...have made a few and already can't stick with them....darn this ADD...lol



3. Did anyone close to you give birth?no one close to me, but a girl from church did


4. Did anyone close to you die? not close to me, but i felt the pain from a friend who seems to be dealing with it all too much


5. What countries did you visit?none...and i don't plan on it

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? 

i am blessed to have all that i do...maybe a little more strength to help me when my feelings get hurt

7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? may 9, our oldest came  and aug 4th our youngest came



8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? there is not a giant list of major accomplishments...nothing major

9. What was your biggest failure? i don't think failure is a fair word.  there are many things i could have worked on harder



10. Did you suffer illness or injury? thankfully no


11. What was the best thing you bought? stuff for the girls...things that made them feel really good and that they deserve

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?




14. Where did most of your money go? bills and groceries

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? our kids, doing things for God

16. What song will always remind you of 2009? too many to count


17. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) poorer or richer?  i am happier the same weight (unfortunately) and not any richer, but not poorer either



18. What do you wish you’d done more of? exercise, study the Bible, writing letter to Jason

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?eating, procastinating

20. How did you spend Christmas? Christmas eve at the mom-n-laws with the fam.  Christmas day at my house with my mom and sister with her two kids and a long time fam friend.  watching the girls open presents yelling and ripping like mad...feeling the love from everyone..enjoying the feeling of having kids in the house for the first time on Christmas


21. Did you fall in love in 2009? many times

22. What was your favorite TV program? i really enjoy the tv not being on but the shows i like are criminal minds, NCIS, and movies

23. What was the best book you read? the Bible..still have tons and tons to learn

24. What was your greatest musical discovery? wbgl

25. What did you want and get? kids

26. What did you want and not get? more and more kids

27. What was your favorite film of this year? the blindside

28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? i was 37 and we had church.  both the girls went.  m and kayla c got up and sang happy birthday to me and m told everyone about her love for me.  it was a great day.

29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? nothing

30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? getting better, but the pj's and tshirts rock while im at home

31. What kept you sane? God and my husband


32. Who did you miss? my dad


33. Who was the best new person you met? everyone from church



34. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009. 

        everything that happens to you results in some sort of behavior or feeling and the way you react to others.  at all ages.  including 37.


35. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.  these are not quoting the year, but songs that have helped me in the year



By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North

Why are you striving these days
Why are you trying to earn grace
Why are you crying
Let me lift up your face
Just don't turn away

Why are you looking for love
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run

And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you

Look at these hands and my side
They swallowed the grave on that night
When I drank the world's sin
So I could carry you in
And give you life
I want to give you life

(Chorus 2x)

Cause I, I love you
I want you to know
That I, I love you
I'll never let you go

(Chorus 2x)



 Promise of a lifetime by Kutless

I have fallen to my knees
As I sing a lullaby of pain
Im feeling broken in my melody
As I sing to help the tears go away
Then I remember the pledge you made to me

Chorus
I know youre always there
To my every prayer inside
Im clinging to the promise of a lifetime
I hear the words you say
To never walk away from me and leave behind
The promise of a lifetime

Will you help me fall apart
Pick me up, take me in your arms
Find my way back from the storm
And you show me how to grow
Through the change
I still remember the pledge you made to me

I am holding on to the hope I have inside
With you I will stay through every day
Putting my understanding aside
And I am comforted













Rush Of Fools - Undo Lyrics
I've been here before, now here I am again
Standing at the door, praying You'll let me back in
To label me a prodigal would be
Only scratching the surface of who I've been known to be

[Chorus]
Turn me around pick me up
Undo what I've become
Bring me back to the place
Of forgiveness and grace
I need You, need Your help
I can't do this myself
You�re the only one who can undo
What I've become

I focused on the score, but I could never win
Trying to ignore, a life of hiding my sin
To label me a hypocrite would be
Only scratching the surface of who I've been known to be

[Chorus]
Turn me around pick me up
Undo what I've become
Bring me back to the place
Of forgiveness and grace
I need You, need Your help
I can't do this myself
You�re the only one who can undo
What I've become

Make every step lead me back to
The sovereign way that You

[Chorus]
Turn me around pick me up
Undo what I've become
Bring me back to the place
Of forgiveness and grace
I need You, need Your help
I can't do this myself
You�re the only one who can undo
What I've become

















No comments: