Monday, December 8, 2008

me again...

well, it is 5 til 7 in the morning and i have been cleaning since 5!!! trying to recover from the weekend of classes and cookies. i have to go to ralph's today also and recover his house from the weekend. you are probably wondering why i am cleaning so early in the morning....SO AM I!!!!!! i can't sleep. my mind is running a million miles per hour. about life, family, getting kids, on and on.... one thought sure leads to a million more. for some reason today i am feeling weight on my shoulders to get everything done right now!!! look, if i am doing dishes at 5:30am, anyone who knows me knows that there are issues, right momma b???? lol....

the weekend was good tho. kyle helped me bake and bake and bake, but the time in the kitchen together was really nice. time to talk and talk about everything. so that was friday, then we had class and delivered cookies saturday. i can't say how much i enjoy the love and hugs i get from everyone. their eyes light up and it makes me heart swell. we always talk about not doing it again, but when that day is over we know better. think we had 75 plates to deliver this year. it was awesome. the kids weren't fighting because we got smart and split the girls from the boys. however we were missing one important person that day. kayla-my stepdaughter. we really wanted her to be there with us, but it didn't work out. hopefully next year.

saturday night i went with some friends to dinner to celebrate their mom's birthday who has passed more than a year ago. it is the neatest thing ever. shows true amazing love for their mom and friend. it is just amazing the love you feel when with them.

sunday brought church and lunch withe aunt and uncle like we always do. that is so neat also. my family never does anything or ever did a special sunday dinner. it is really nice. then we cam home and watched some movies and did nothing!!! felt good yesterday, but then i couldn't sleep knowing all the stuff i had to do. hence the writing like crazy. did i mention that i ate tooooo many cookies yesterday?? man...you would think after cooking them i wouldn't eat them, but...not the case. i'll start my diet tomorrow...lol. right along with the exercise plan i try to encourage my hubby to start with me. tomorrow....

man can anyone believe that it is the 8th of december already??? what is going on? time just goes so fast. pretty soon it will be 2009!!! duh, yeah i know you know that, but i remember being in school and 2000 seemed ancient. now, 2009!!!!!!!!!

kyle's mom has to have another roto rooter surgery on her leg the beginning of january. and stints to open the veins up. her leg hurts her all the time and her feet are numb. not good. hopefully this will help....

this is our last week of homework for our foster classes. we have to meet a panel of people this time. and we will be done. well, not true we signed up for another class on the 20th to get it done and out of the way. it is with the same instructors, same place, most of the same people, and familiarity is everything to me. so we could possible have kids by february!!! we are ready for the challenge and are excited to help. we still have some things to get, but not much.

well, should get back to my house before i get lazy and stop working...hope you all had a great weekend, wish you the best of weeks, and take care.....






1 comment:

Momma B said...

Wow! Not much going on in your world, right? When are you going to step back and breath!!!???!!! I hope everything goes well with Kyle's mama! I really would hate for her to loose use of any of her faculties, especially since she depends on them so much! I know we all do, but it is a little different when someone is supporting themselves in life. She really needs to be ok! Too bad Sandy Claws couldn't get her a tread mill for Christmas!

Have a great day!

Oh, and I enjoyed your company Saturday night too! I love being in the company of friends and especially for such a good reason! I would like to say that I did not spend the day feeling sad, because I knew that mom was there in spirit, if not body. I do miss her every day, but I try not to be sad about it. I try to be thankful that she made me who I am today.

Jeez! Talk about a crazed rant! I think I must finally feel a little better! Belly still hurts now and then, but...