Wednesday, June 3, 2009

what a difference a day makes....

what a difference a day makes
Sunday..all is normal
monday one is gone
tuesday going about your daily routine
wednesday...packing
thursday another is gone.
one day
all is different
the hugs
the smiles
the extremely long bike train
the endless chatter at the table for supper
the rushing in the morning
the tucking in bed at night
the tickling
the i love you's
all gone
what a difference a day can make
will they be ok?
no more practicing math and reading
no more giggles
very sad
very worried
piece of my heart going with them
feeling very empty inside
frustrating to not have any control
we'll be here always
til the next time
there will be a next time
there always is
what a difference a day can make.....


2 comments:

Momma B said...

I am sorry that you are sad. This should be put in the foster parent newsletter! I bet a lot of you feel the same way!

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

I'm glad you are using your blog as your outlet. I am sad for you. I can't imagine that kind of emptiness. It is good you have open arms for the next time, but I hate that there always has to be a next time.